Theresa Hoover brings her passion and enthusiasm to presentations, workshops, and professional development programs in both in-person and virtual settings. Her sessions are inspiring and practical. Teachers will leave not only excited to try new things in their classrooms, but also with a clear picture of how to do so.
Theresa often speaks to music educators about empowering their students, creating a learner-centered environment, and integrating technology into the music room. Theresa’s presentations can be customized to meet the unique needs of your event.
Here are some keynote presentations she has done in the past:
- Let’s Get Googley: Tips for the Google-Filled Music Room
- Maximize Student Voice and Choice in Music
- Go Beyond Student Engagement…to Empowerment!
- Put Them in the Driver’s Seat: Music Tech for Student Empowerment
- You Can’t Pour From an Empty Cup: Practical Tips for Music Teacher Well-Being
- Using Flipgrid to Promote Student Voice
- Digital Tools for Formative Assessment in Music Education
Interested in bringing Theresa to your school or organization – in person or digitally?
Are you looking for quality professional development that is meaningful for music educators? I would love to lead a workshop or presentation for your school! Request more information here: